You follow the process requirements to model the Standard HR Open New Position process and then test the current state of the process in Playback Zero. During Playback Zero, you discover new requirements and review the process with the business stakeholders.
After you complete the lessons in this part of the tutorial, you will understand the concepts and know how to do the following tasks:
- Create a process application.
- Create a process.
- Model teams by adding lanes and assigning teams to the process.
- Add activities, events, and gateways to the process.
- Add sequence flows to connect the activities, events, and gateways.
- Add a timer intermediate event to the process.
- Create process variables.
- Run Playback Zero.
- Hiring tutorial: Add a timer intermediate event
- Hiring tutorial: Add activities and events
- Hiring tutorial: Add event gateways
- Hiring tutorial: Add sequence flows
- Hiring tutorial: Conduct Playback Zero
- Hiring tutorial: Create process variables
- Hiring Tutorial: Create the process
- Hiring tutorial: Create the process application
- Hiring Tutorial: Model teams