With IBM CloudLabs, you'll have a chance to learn how to operate Kubernetes on IBM Cloud by completing three FREE interactive labs, entirely through your web browser.
If you've been looking for a way to get hands-on experience with Kubernetes, we've got something exciting for you. IBM CloudLabs offers interactive, browser-based training for deploying and operating one free cluster on IBM Cloud® Kubernetes Service for three hours. No downloads or configuration required.
Check out the following video, where I give a rundown of how to get started with CloudLabs and what you'll get to do:
Three easy steps to Kubernetes certification
- Create a free IBM Cloud account (if you don't already have one). It's quick, easy, and there is no credit card required.
- Complete the Kubernetes tutorial coursework. There are three labs that will show you how to deploy and manage applications on IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service.
- Containers and Kubernetes Essentials: Learn the core concepts of Kubernetes and how to use Docker containers on Kubernetes.
- Scalable Web Applications on Kubernetes: Learn the basics of scalable web applications on Kubernetes, including how to deploy and scale.
- Analyze Logs and Monitor Application Health: Learn how to analyze different types of logs and monitor the performance of your application and the cluster to which the workload is deployed.
- Put your knowledge to the test and earn a certification badge after passing a quiz.