With Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud, you can create IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service clusters with worker nodes that come installed with the Container Platform orchestration software
You get all the advantages of managed IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service for your cluster infrastructure environment while using the OpenShift tooling and catalog that runs on Red Hat Enterprise Linux for your app deployments.
Introducing a new solution tutorial
To understand and experience the advantages of Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud, there's a recently published solution tutorial. The tutorial walks you through how to do the following:
- Scaffold a web application (Node.JS + Express)
- Run it locally in a Docker container
- Push the scaffolded code to a private Git repository
- Deploy the application to a Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud cluster.
Additional things you will learn how to do:
- Expose the app on an OpenShift route
- Bind a custom domain
- Monitor the health of the environment
- Scale the application
For developers looking to kickstart their projects, the IBM Cloud Developer Tools CLI enables rapid application development and deployment by generating template applications that you can run immediately or customize as the starter for your own solutions.
Follow IBM Cloud
Be the first to hear about news, product updates, and innovation from IBM Cloud.Email subscribeRSS