Business Challenge story
Growing fast, Brazilian credit union system Sicoob must cope with extra transactions at short notice. How could it combat the increased IT complexity that resulted without impacting service quality?
Sicoob chose Linux on IBM® z Systems™ as its strategic platform, working closely with IBM to migrate and consolidate member databases to IBM® DB2® LUW with BLU Acceleration® on the mainframe.
Enabling ongoing performance optimization, the solution supports reliable, high-quality services for greater customer satisfaction. The ability to limitlessly scale out removes barriers to growth.
- DB2 with BLU Acceleration
- Db2 (LUW)
- z Systems
- z Systems : z Systems running Linux
- z Systems : z Systems running Linux - SUSE
- z Systems : z Systems running z/VM
- z Systems: zEnterprise EC12 (zEC12)