Engage with IBM Servers & Storage in 2021
Over the past several years, the ways in which the IT infrastructure community interacts have changed radically. We’ve listened to your feedback and have evolved to provide new and updated digital and interactive resources that center around peer-to-peer engagement, streamlined always-on access, and extending the reach of IBM experts, no matter where you are in the world.
Below are some of the ways for you to connect with—and get inspired by—this vibrant community of users, experts and innovators.
Join our virtual community
As a recently launched online platform, the IBM community is a global network of customers, partners and IBMers. The community is not only built for you, but by joining this inaugural year it will also be built by you, as you take an active part in shaping the foundations of this experience.
By joining, you’ll be able to:
- Collaborate with your peers in forums, user groups and discussion boards
- Share and receive advice and expertise by reading and writing blogs
- Build skills through virtual courses and by earning points and badges
- Access the latest technical content, free trials, code samples, tutorials as well as thought leadership and customer stories – all in one place
- Share best practices and resources you’ve found valuable yourself – everything from videos to articles and insights to practical advice.
Stay up on trends
- Visit and read the IBM Servers and Storage blog for articles on building digital transformation strategies, go behind the scenes with tech trailblazers and get the latest news on products and services.
- Join live and on-demand events for dedicated technical sessions, tips from experts and simulcast product announcements.
Develop your skills
- TechU has long been a popular event and community spot featuring highly technical content that is specific to IBM’s IT infrastructure category. Now, the same great content will come directly to your computer as part of the new virtual TechU conference.
- IBM Training provides a full catalogue of courses you can take to expand your knowledge and improve your skills.
- Master the Mainframe—currently underway until January—is a competition where students can learn skills for mainframe. The competition also allows customers to earn industry-recognized digital badges.
Explore more of IBM
- The IBM Garage is now set up for IBM Systems customers who are ready to explore more IBM products and solutions. Here you can co-create a solution in an interactive digital workshop to find the answers to your biggest IT issues. Work with experts in design, architecture, agile development, data science, AI, automation, blockchain, security, and more, while benefiting from the latest hybrid cloud and AI technologies.
As a result of this digital transformation, we will be retiring IBM Systems magazine for IBM Z and Power Systems at the end of 2020. We want to thank the team of publishers, editors and writers at MSP TechMedia for the years of great partnership and collaboration in producing the magazine on our behalf.
We remain fully committed to our IT infrastructure clients and to our IBM Z and IBM Power Systems platforms as IBM continues to drive the innovation in hardware that your enterprise relies on for your most mission-critical computing needs. The IT infrastructure category is integral to IBM’s hybrid cloud growth strategy. IBM’s Systems business, integrated with the hybrid cloud platform, allows cloud-native developers to capitalize on the unique capabilities of IBM’s hardware.