Use predictive data-driven insights to make more informed decisions with Palantir for IBM Cloud Pak for Data
Every year, the average enterprise makes thousands of critical operational decisions. With rapid digitization, this decision-making is becoming more siloed, distributed and complex. This can have staggering cost implications on the business.
Are you confident that you are leveraging all your data to make decisions that could save costs and increase revenue for your organization?
Data-driven operational decisions are critical to the success of any organization in a rapidly changing and competitive environment. While enterprises are data-rich, their ability to leverage enterprise-wide data to drive effective and informed decisions can be hindered by complex data landscapes and a shortage of skills.
Palantir and IBM have therefore partnered to help solve these challenges for organizations. The solution is being designed to empower businesses to infuse predictive data-driven insights into decision-making and business operations. Together, IBM and Palantir will also provide access to a large team with extensive data science expertise who help customers succeed with AI to drive impact for their business.
The solution, Palantir for IBM Cloud Pak for Data, will help enable customers to integrate data from diverse sources into Palantir applications, as well as use Watson models developed on Cloud Pak for Data to improve predictions for fairness and accuracy, so businesses can more confidently apply AI.
Palantir for IBM Cloud Pak for Data will help simplify and accelerate the use of AI in business operations in five key ways. It is being designed to:
- Deliver AI for business capabilities in an easy to deploy and manage no-code/low-code environment. Palantir has codified key building blocks from hundreds of client engagements to help enable rapid deployment of end user applications. Leveraging a common ontology, business users, even those without advanced technical abilities, can build applications quickly in a low-code/no-code environment. Now users can quickly and flexibly customize data and applications with AI to improve their decision-making.
- Simplify how data and AI models are connected to business decisions and actions, with explainability. Business users can confidently innovate and make data-driven decisions using AI with explainability. Model accuracy, fairness and outcomes are transparent and monitored. Operational decisions and actions are fed back into models to continuously refine and adapt them to future strategy.
- Inform better decisions by automatically mapping data to industry context1 and business value. Create an intuitive digital twin of the operation for end users. This digital twin is a powerful virtual replica of physical objects and their relationships that helps enable end users to easily conduct what-if scenario testing and simulation of complex operations to make proactive decisions.
- Automate how data is collected, organized and analyzed across hybrid cloud data estates. IBM Cloud Pak for Data automates the data process to create a single, unified data asset that can be leveraged for analysis. Features such as dynamic data masking and active metadata and policy management is designed to help companies protect sensitive data and govern data to support its compliance requirements.
- Consume services from a broad ecosystem of data and AI capabilities, including IBM Watson. IBM Cloud Pak for Data’s broad set of capabilities can be used individually or pre-integrated with other services for data management, data preparation, data governance, and data science to help businesses apply AI to a vast set of use cases. It easily plugs into your existing hybrid cloud environment and can be deployed on any cloud through Red Hat OpenShift.
Palantir for IBM Cloud Pak for Data is being designed to help you address your critical business needs. Whether you want to create a single client view to improve customer service or enhance fraud and risk management, enable proactive maintenance to minimize downtime, improve production efficiency, optimize campaigns to retain customers, or improve the resiliency of your supply chain, Palantir for IBM Cloud Pak for Data delivers AI for business, made easy to empower you to innovate and help you grow market share.
1 Industries include Financial Services, Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, and Telecommunications.
IBM’s statements regarding its plans, directions, and intent are subject to change or withdrawal without notice at IBM’s sole discretion. Information regarding potential future products is intended to outline our general product direction and it should not be relied on in making a purchasing decision. The information mentioned regarding potential future products is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. Information about potential future products may not be incorporated into any contract. The development, release, and timing of any future features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion.