Database Deep Dives is a series of in-depth interviews that goes behind the scenes with the foremost leaders in the database field.
Through these conversations, we draw back the curtain and provide insights on the latest industry trends, advancements, and advice from the foremost builders, executives and leaders in the database landscape.
Database Deep Dives posts
- Andy Pavlo: Andy is an Associate Professor in the Computer Science Department at Carnegie Mellon University and CEO and co-founder of OtterTune
- Cassandra: Jonathan Ellis, co-founder of DataStax and Apache Cassandra PMC member
- PostgreSQL: Dave Cramer, Crunchy Data and maintainer of the PostgreSQL JDBC driver, and Brad Nicholson, Lead Database Architect of the IBM Cloud Databases portfolio
- CouchDB: Adam Kocoloski, IBM Fellow, VP of IBM Cloud Data Services and Apache CouchDB PMC member, and Jan Lehnardt, CEO of Neighbourhoodie and Apache CouchDB PMC member
- MongoDB: Richard Kreuter, Chief Customer Officer at MongoDB
- PingCAP and TiKV: Liu Tang, Chief Engineer at PingCAP and a maintainer of TiKV
- FaunaDB: Evan Weaver, CEO of Fauna
- JanusGraph: Florian Hockmann and Jason Plurad of the JanusGraph PMC
Learn more about IBM Cloud Databases
If you're looking to take a cloud database for a spin, the IBM Cloud Databases portfolio offers a variety of database technologies — such as Db2, PostgreSQL and MongoDB — that are purpose-built for all your application needs.
Learn how you can get up to $1,500 in credit towards our database service — on the IBM Cloud Databases page, proceed to the Promotions tab under Cloud Database Use Cases: