Powerful analysis using de-identified clinical data across an expanding network of healthcare providers and electronic medical record platforms – providing longitudinal insight spanning millions of patients, diagnoses, treatments and outcomes.
• Map clinical records within both inpatient and ambulatory settings across disparate healthcare providers and clinical coding standards into normalized classifications and ontology.
• Perform standardized comparative analysis of outcomes and populations across demographic, diagnosis, procedure, observational measures and drug and device combinations.
• Establish trusted private collaboration networks that comply with rules and policies for research and inter-organization privacy standards.
• Search, browse and save cohort definitions.
• Establish comparative metrics based upon temporal outcomes linked to defining diagnoses, treatments or events.
• Collaborate and share findings between trusted peers on the Watson Health secure HIPAA-enabled network.
• Use a browser-based solution with no installation requirements.