What IBM XL C for AIX can do for your business
Maximize your Power hardware ROI
Capitalizes on the POWER8 architecture; offer automatic parallelization of sequential programs to exploit modern multi-core processors.
Optimize application performance
Provides industry leading advanced optimization technologies including the high performance libraries, profile directed feedback (PDF) support, and interprocedural analysis (IPA).
Migrate applications to Power easily
Complies with the C99 and a subset of C11 programming language standards.
Improve developer productivity
Increases usability by providing diagnostic reports and symbolic debugger support; entity visibility attributes also improve efficiency of dynamic linking.
Obtain world-class IBM support
Comes with superior IBM service and support.
IBM XL C for AIX key features
- Exploitation of the latest POWER8 architecture
- Shared memory parallelization
- High performance libraries
- Profile-directed feedback (PDF)
- Interprocedural analysis (IPA)
- Language standard compliance
- Diagnostic reports
- Symbolic debugger support
- Entity visibility attributes
Which option is right for you?
One license per unique user
Shared access with multiple users