IBM Cloud Named 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Cloud Infrastructure
2 min read
We’re pleased to announce that IBM Cloud has been recognized as a 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Cloud Infrastructure.
According to Gartner, “In markets where there is enough data, Gartner Peer Insights recognizes the vendors that are the most highly rated by their customers through the Customers’ Choice distinction.”* Gartner maintains rigorous criteria for recognizing vendors with high customer satisfaction rates.
IBM Cloud takes great pride in this distinction, as customer feedback continues to shape our products and services.
Now trusted by 47 of the Fortune 50, it’s been an exciting year for IBM Cloud as we roll out capabilities that help clients create signature experiences with modern cloud infrastructure around the globe. From our perspective here at the infrastructure level, we’re looking at the layers and types of clouds our users are working in now and where they’re quickly trying to get to. What we’re seeing is that cloud-first is no longer a one-size-fits-all option because today’s modern cloud success looks hybrid and open. Our enhanced public cloud portfolio features new advances in data protection and security leadership, open source innovation, and more choices for enterprise grade infrastructure than ever before.
We’ve hit several notable milestones this year
- Starting with the release of IBM Cloud Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), we’ve unveiled a new generation of cloud infrastructure that lets you define and control a virtual network in logically isolated parts to deploy desired compute, storage, and network resources faster and easier.
- Responding to client feedback, we permanently increased standard bandwidth allotments for IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers and reduced prices across the board for single, dual, quad, and workload-certified bare metal servers.
- We also released IBM Power Systems Virtual Servers on IBM Cloud—the quickest, easiest way to spin up pay-as-you-use IBM POWER servers in the cloud.
- To enhance data security and encryption options, we integrated IBM Cloud Object Storage with IBM Cloud Hyper Protect Crypto Services to give you even more granular control and authority over the root keys used to add envelop encryption to Data Encryption Keys (DEKs).
Here are some excerpts from customers that contributed to the distinction:
- “We develop products that are sold by IBM, and the virtual servers are really easy to deploy in the variety of configurations, OS releases, and flexibility we require for validation and regression testing." – Customer experience leader, Services industry
- “Developed for applications, artificial intelligence, and highly protected.” – IT sales, Finance industry
- “The future of cloud storage is with IBM Cloud.” – Data and analytics program manager, Services industry
- “Easy implementation and many features at our disposal.” – Program and portfolio manager, Finance industry
Read more reviews of IBM Cloud Infrastructure.
Thank you to the customers for this honor
The IBM Cloud team is humbled to be honored as a 2019 Customers’ Choice for Cloud Infrastructure. To all of our customers who submitted reviews, thank you! These reviews mold our products and our customer journey, and we look forward to building on your feedback and the shared experiences that earned us this distinction!
If you have an IBM Cloud story to share, we encourage you to join the Gartner Peer Insights crowd and weigh in.
To learn more about this program, please visit the Customers’ Choice landing page on Gartner Peer Insights.
The GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS CUSTOMERS’ CHOICE badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.