Get More Domino in December
There’s a lot to be excited about this Holiday Season with Domino. Here is what we are planning to deliver by the end of 2018 to make your Domino experience even better — so that Domino is the gift that just keeps on giving.
- Verse on Premises 1.0.6 eGA: The first installment of the iCAL import capability
Second — Domino 10.0.1 and Notes 10.0.1, including:
- 200+ fixes that were identified during the first and second betas
- Notes 10.0 for Apple MacOS with an embedded IBM JVM
- Plan your Notes 10.0.1 upgrade with the built-in inclusion of panagenda MarvelClients Essentials to analyze your Notes and ICAA deployments for FREE
All of the above is available on Passport Advantage. Read the full announcement to learn more.
- Try Domino V10 at no cost with these non-warranted versions of:
- Domino Community Server 10.0.1 on Linux and Windows (English-only)
- Community All Client Bundle 10.0.1 on Windows: Domino Designer, Notes Client, and Admin Client
- Domino Apps on Cloud is now on V10
- IBM announces the resale of teamWorkr. Read the full announcement to learn more.
An integral part of IBM’s Domino application development strategy, teamWorkr provides a quick way to extend the reach, value, and life of existing applications by providing the tools you need to create modern and responsive HTML 5 user experiences. By combining the IBM Domino Server for rapid application with teamWorkr, organizations can:
- Eliminate the need to create a new web-based solution and avoid a significant investment of time and money.
- Be assured their data is protected. The strength of the Domino security system is fully maintained because teamWorkr uses an embedded Notes database.
- Optimize without the need for additional solution testing, accelerating time to value.
- Automate the transformation of applications, reducing the need for manual intervention by a developer which can save time and money.
- Use existing resources and skills in administration, development, and application support, or abundant HTML skills for implementation, customization, and operation.
- Configure Traveler to always point to teamWorkr. Every link within an email (Doclink, Viewlink or Database link) then points to teamWorkr.
- Integrate teamWorkr into your portal of choice to give users seamless access to different Domino apps. This includes integration with Microsoft O365 and IBM Connections.
- And there’s more — don’t miss team technology’s special offer: One4Ever
More information about MarvelClient Essentials
Starting with version 10.0.1, IBM Notes includes the client management solution panagenda MarvelClient Essentials. The solution helps Administrators collect information on end user installs of IBM Notes in an enterprise, and can identify which user is running single vs multi-user clients, who is using ICAA, who is on a Mac, along with which Notes client versions and fix pack users are running.
The inclusion of panagenda MarvelClient Essentials provides the following value and capabilities to an Administrator:
- Gain efficiency, improve upgrade path, reduce risk, and help desk tickets
- Continuously analyze and visualize IBM Notes client configurations, operating system details, and desktop icon
- Improve upgrades by identifying pitfalls upfront, such as insufficient resources or nonstandard installations
- Deploy files such as your Notes 10 upgrade package, run programs, and manage the Windows Registry
- Provide IT, helpdesk, and management with all necessary details, facts, and figures
Happy Holidays from the Domino team!
Disclaimer: IBM’s statements regarding its plans, directions, and intent are subject to change or withdrawal without notice at IBM’s sole discretion. Information regarding potential future products is intended to outline our general product direction and it should not be relied on in making a purchasing decision. The information mentioned regarding potential future products is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. Information about potential future products may not be incorporated into any contract. The development, release, and timing of any future features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion. Performance is based on measurements and projections using standard IBM benchmarks in a controlled environment. The actual throughput or performance that any user will experience will vary depending upon many factors, including considerations such as the amount of multiprogramming in the user’s job stream, the I/O configuration, the storage configuration, and the workload processed. Therefore, no assurance can be given that an individual user will achieve results similar to those stated here.