Share this post:
Hello IBM Cloud Data & Analytics user,
We have exciting news! Today, we are enhancing our product to accelerate the value of AI in your companies and announcing Watson Studio. IBM Watson Studio is an integrated environment designed to make it easy to develop, train, manage models and deploy AI-powered applications and is a SaaS solution delivered on the IBM Cloud. It is evolving Data Science Experience on IBM Cloud with lot of new features to build AI applications
Watson Studio provides advanced new capabilities
With Watson Studio, we are:
- extending the capabilities we provide around deep learning, including TensorFlow scoring
- allowing you to access pre-trained models from the Watson Services such as Watson Visual Recognition
- enabling you to bring in non-structured data
- further automating and providing insight into model management
- continuing to provide you with a choice of best-in-breed data science/ML tools
- strengthening our drag-and-drop interface to build analytics models using SPSS Modeler
- enabling you to visualize the insights with dynamic dashboards
IBM Services has already been using Watson Studio to train business patterns. In specific client situations, we are able to train business patterns and encode into end user applications in a few hours. Our consultants now embed Watson-powered AI across all processes in our client business with simplicity and speed, so our consultants spend more time creating incremental value, rather then coding applications.
New Plans for Watson Studio!
These capabilities and more are available as part of our different Watson Studio plans. We now offer our middle-tier Standard Plan at $99/user/month, which focuses on those teams who need flexible compute and a range of data science and machine learning tools at an affordable price. Find out if this new Standard Plan is a fit for you and catch up on our existing Lite and Enterprise Plans here.
Where to find us
With Watson Studio, we’re making changes to the Service Description that will go into effect immediately and can be found here. Moving forward, you can now find our service instance in the Watson section of the IBM Cloud Catalog.
By rallying around democratizing data science, we hope to hear your feedback and work with you to create a valuable offering. Reach out to us on Twitter if you have questions or comments and, as always, stay updated with our blog for more news and new information about these changes.
– The Watson Studio team