IBM Cloud Managed Services
Managed Cloud Services for Enterprise Workloads
Customers that need resilient infrastructure and the ability to scale up to large databases with many users will gain the most benefit from Cloud Managed Services (CMS). With CMS, we build and manage the infrastructure including OS management, patching, backup, security, compliance with SLA's at the VM level. CMS is the only fully managed cloud with with a choice of x86 or AIX. Managed Application services for SAP, SAP HANA and Oracle workloads.
''The IBM Cloud infrastructure offers the flexibility we need for the future. IBM worked closely with us to deliver a solution that supports our growth objectives whilst also providing significantly more computing resources for less cost.'' - Mike Donnelly, Head of IT, Edwards
Features and Benefits at a Glance
- High availability and continuity services including alternate site disaster recovery.
- Managed services including OS systems administration integrated into every VM.
- Enhanced security services to protect your PCI or HIPAA regulated environments.
- Best-of-breed security services isolate your data and servers protecting them from outside threats.
- Deploy applications globally in any of IBM's 13 locations or in your own datacenter.
- Easily create hybrid cloud environments with SoftLayer and Cloud Managed Services via SoftLayer Interconnect Network.