Use data analytics to transform city operations Intelligent Operations Center
IBM Intelligent Operations Center provides an executive dashboard to help city leaders gain insight into various aspects of city management. The executive dashboard spans agencies and enables drill-down capability into underlying agencies, such as emergency management, public safety, social services, transportation or water. IBM Intelligent Operations Center enables cities to manage large complex environments, communicate more effectively with citizens, understand the state of the city and collaborate between departments. Intelligent Operations Center saves cities money by reducing staff needed to make decisions and by more effectively deploying resources.
IBM Intelligent Operations Center offers multiple deployment models to provide options for cities of all sizes with varying levels of IT resources. Alternatively, IBM Intelligent Operations Center as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) option on the IBM Cloud can help cities capitalize on the latest technology advances while controlling costs.
IBM Intelligent Operations Center enables you to:
- Monitor citywide operations and respond to events and incidents based on inputs received across agencies
- Involve citizens and businesses in incident reporting and resolution
- Gather and analyze citizen feedback using social media
- Manage a broad range of city operations
- Deploy rapidly with minimal IT resources