IBM® Tivoli® System Automation for Multiplatforms is designed to provide high availability for critical business applications and middleware through policy-based self-healing that is easily tailored to your individual application environment. It includes plug-and-play automation policy modules for many IBM and non-IBM middleware and applications, such as DB2®, WebSphere®, Apache, and mySAP Business Suite.
When you download Tivoli® System Automation for Multiplatforms, you have access to these free self-help resources.
- Product information center
- Tivoli System Automation support page
- Tivoli System Automation forum on Yahoo | All Tivoli forums
- Tivoli communities
- All Tivoli tutorials
- Tivoli technical library
- Redbook: End-to-end Automation with IBM Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms
- Redbook: IBM Tivoli Storage Manager in a Clustered Environment
- Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms course
- Tivoli training resources
- Latest system automation policies
- dW Live! technical briefings
Subscribe to updates
Find pricing and purchase information for Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms V3.2.
Tell your boss
- Datasheet: Tivoli System Automation for MP (PDF)
- IT Service Management Solutions and Linux - driving business value through technology (PDF)