IBM Rational Requirements Composer (RRC) provides the essential business support for teams of all sizes and complexity to define and capture business needs and manage all types of requirements across the project lifecycle. It fosters better business and development collaboration in a web-based requirements community involving a wide set of stakeholders including customers, analysts, developers, testers, etc. Rational Requirements Composer is an important part of IBM’s Collaborative Lifecycle Management solution seamlessly integrated with Rational Team Concert and Rational Quality Manager. Through role-based access, project teams can shorten planning cycles and reduce rework cost by aligning development and test effort with requirements and business objectives.
This trial has all features enabled. Download the trial for an evaluation period of 60 days.
|AIX, Solaris, IBM i, Linux®, Windows™||V4||95MB to 101MB (1244MB for IBM i)||Download from jazz.net|
The estimated download time over a 1.5Mbps connection is about 12 minutes (2 hours and 20 minutes for IBM i).
When you download this trial, you are entitled to submit technical problems and questions through our limited online support program.
Browse the how-to resources including tutorials, articles, demos, production documentation, webcasts, forums, a searchable knowledge database, and more.
Languages supported: Czech, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese-Brazilian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Products often used with this product
Related products and technologies
- Rational Quality Manager: A collaborative, Web-based, quality management solution built on the Jazz platform that offers comprehensive test planning and test asset management.
- Rational Team Concert: A development environment on the Jazz platform for creating, prioritizing and track work items according to business value.
- IBM Rational RequisitePro: A requirements and use case management tool for project teams who want to improve the communication of project goals, enhance collaborative development, reduce project risk and increase the quality of applications before deployment.
- Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters Standard Edition: Extends the IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) with integrations to select third-party tools.
To help you get started quickly and maximize your productivity with IBM Rational products, a variety of service options are available, including technical support, professional services, and instructor-led and Web-based training.
Tell your boss
- Determine your potential ROI today
- Requirements-driven quality for agile software delivery
- How Business Analysis is Essential to Agile Success
- Agile Development using Visual Requirement Definition and Management in RRC
- Creating Value through Requirements Definition
- Getting Requirements Right: Avoiding the top ten trap