IBM® Cognos® Application Workbench uses a model-driven framework and a built-in common dimension foundation to develop, adapt and extend business intelligence applications. IBM Cognos Application Workbench helps organizations gain richer insights faster, by enabling them to rapidly design, build and deliver BI applications organization-wide. It automatically generates end-to-end applications—from data source to warehouse to reports to fully guided analysis.
It includes a model-driven workbench for developing new BI applications or extending existing applications rapidly, placing application design in the hands of business users. The adaptive, extensible framework can be upgraded easily to respond to changing business requirements, so organizations never outgrow the solution. It automatically generates business intelligence (BI) applications, with no need for specialist skills, time-consuming coding, or manual change-management processes. Common dimensions provide a consistent information foundation, regardless of who builds the application or when. Cognos Application Workbench provides the performance, scalability, and self-service capabilities of IBM Cognos Business Intelligence.
Try Cognos Application Workbench V10.1 in a sandbox, where hands-on exercises step you through real-world scenarios.
Languages supported: English only.
- IBM Cognos BI: Delivers the complete range of business intelligence and performance management capabilities on a single service-oriented architecture.
- DB2 for Linux, Unix, and Windows: Provides the foundation of information on demand. It's designed to meet your business needs whether large or small.
- InfoSphere Warehouse: Comprehensive platform to design, optimize, discover and grow departmental data marts and enterprise data warehouses.
Find out how to get pricing and purchase information for Cognos Business Intelligence. Contact us for pricing information.
Tell your boss
- Analytic Applications Software Environments
- Analytic Applications Product Documentation
- Analytic Applications Information Center