What can IBM Order Management software do for your business?
IBM® Order Management is a software platform that enables you to execute and coordinate order orchestration processes across your extended supply chain network. You get order orchestration through a centralized inventory, order promising and fulfillment hub to support omnichannel order management.
IBM Order Management software helps enterprises:
- Provide highly personalized service
- Increase fill rates and inventory turns
- Reduce markdowns and buffer stock inventory
- Improve customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Grow your share of wallet and profitability
- Minimize shipping and expediting costs
Provides a single view of supply and demand across channels allowing you to offer an accurate promise date to the customer. If needed, you can schedule alternative fulfillment locations.
Customize omnichannel order management
Offers flexible business process definitions and adaptable fulfillment models to allow customers to begin an order through virtually any channel, complete it and take delivery almost anywhere.
Aggregate order information
Collects orders from multiple order capture channels (online, call center and store) and provides a single source of order status information across these channels.
Five good reasons to use IBM Order Management
- Gain visibility across the supply chain
- Source and schedule orders intelligently and globally
- Manage and coordinate customized fulfillment processes
- Flawlessly execute across all channels
- Get a single source of order information