This page shows the extent to which the listed IBM Db2 Tools products support Db2 13 for z/OS at Db2 13 general availability and lists the PTFs required by the product to enable that support.
Awith "PTF not required" in a column indicates that the listed product either tolerates or supports this release of Db2 for z/OS without applying any additional PTFs. The table column listing the PTF numbers means the following:
- Tolerated: The product works as it did on a previous release or function level of Db2 for z/OS with the listed PFTs applied, but it does not support the new features of Db2 13.
- Supported: The product supports applicable features of the new release or function level with the listed PFTs applied.
- A blank column indicates that the listed product does not provide toleration or support for this release of Db2 for z/OS.
Db2 13 general availability includes the following function levels:
- Function level 100 (for migrating to Db2 13 - May 2022)
- Function level 500 (for migrating to Db2 13 - May 2022)
- Function level 501 (Db2 13 installation or migration - May 2022)
To understand the differences between these function levels, please refer to Db2 13 function levels in the Db2 13 documentation.
* QMF for TSO and CICS is a component of the following products for the respective version:
- IBM Db2 QMF for z/OS
- IBM Db2 feature - QMF Classic Edition
- IBM Db2 feature - QMF Enterprise Edition
Was this topic helpful?
18 July 2022