October 29, 2019 | Written by: IBM India Pvt Ltd
Categorized: Digital Reinvention
Share this post:
For over 46 years, IBM has helped SAP clients around the world run their operations more efficiently. IBM and SAP have the innovation and industry expertise to help clients set that strategy and see them through the change. Together, we are actively working with businesses around the world to define the standard for how AI, machine learning and other intelligent technologies are used most effectively and most responsibly.
IBM was SAP’s first Global Alliance Partner when their formal program was first established in 1989. IBM remains one of SAP’s largest and most strategic alliance partner.
IBM is sponsoring SAP TechEd in Bangalore between November 13-15, 2019.
IBM can help to make SAP-enabled digital reinventions a reality by bringing intelligence to entire enterprises, with:
- unrivaled SAP experience
- pre-configured SAP S/4HANA accelerators
- wide-ranging on-prem, hybrid and multi cloud deployment options
With a partnership that is wide ranging across the portfolio, IBM offers many services to address the needs of clients who have chosen SAP solutions. These include:
- The IBM-SAP Digital Transformation Partnership, which brings industry and technical experts together to unleash the power of SAP software using Predictive Analytics and IBM cognitive technology. Innovative solutions are available on premises and in the cloud. To learn more, click here.
- IBM Watson, which is transforming industries and professions through automation, machine learning and IoT. Watson AI services are easily integrated in SAP business processes with open APIs. By using this innovative technology, IBM brings cognitive intelligence to the business apps organizations rely on.
- IBM Cloud, which is the cloud infrastructure for business. IBM Cloud makes it easy to interconnect business app and data, on and off premises. As the world leader in hybrid cloud, IBM agility and speed are modernizing the cloud infrastructure. IBM offers many different cloud services in combination with SAP applications. From IaaS to fully managed multi-cloud application services, customers can adopt the cloud infrastructure that fits their current business needs. To learn more, click here.
- IBM Analytics, which can collect, organize and analyze an organization’s data and accelerate their ability to make smart business decisions. Integrating massive amounts of structured and unstructured data is essential to analyze diverse data sets from different sources. IBM Db2, the IBM strategic database, has received high acceptance from SAP customers. IBM Db2 offers in-memory technology to accelerate queries from SAP BW systems and is an unbeatable combination in traditional SAP Business Suite landscapes.
- IBM Security offers strategic services to ensure a seamless integration with SAP software and applications and a dedicated implementation practice.
- IBM Systems, which fully combines the strengths of IBM hardware and IBM middleware to create a resilient, modern enterprise infrastructure. Organizations use IBM systems to drive real-time insights, share information, support highly secure transactions and improve IT economics. All IBM server and storage systems are enabled and certified to run SAP applications and SAP middleware. To learn more, click here.
Partnership strengths and proof points:
- More than 37,000 IBM consultants across more than 80 countries with an average of more than 10 years of SAP experience
- More than 45 years of partnership, an SAP Global Platinum partner
- More than 5,500 successful SAP implementations with 130+ SAP S/4HANA Go-lives
- Industry solutions from SAP and IBM incorporate best practices from 25 Industries
- Globally, over 100 development and innovation centers are creating and delivering new industry solutions and functionalities
- More than 100 joint innovations through our partnership with AI and machine learning help transform processes, including IBM Cognitive Field Services for IM&C
- The largest portfolio of deployment options from on-premises, to cloud and hybrid models – more than 5,000 SAP migrations to Cloud with multi-cloud options
- More than 2,100 customers deploy SAP HANA on IBM Power Systems to achieve up to 99.999% uptime
- 35 SAP Pinnacle awards means IBM is one of the most awarded partners of SAP SE – since 2002, no other SAP Partner has been more consistently recognized than IBM.
At SAP TechEd in Bangalore between Nov 13-15, 2019, IBM will be a silver sponsor. Come listen to our experts at:
- the CXO Masterclass, where the breadth of our partnership driving digital transformation for clients such as you will be demonstrated;
- the Lecture Hall, where we will be joined by clients on stage talking about our Breakthrough Partnerships with them; and
- Booth #S6, where industry solutions designed specifically for your SAP implementation needs will be on display.