Join The Greater IBM Connection community on a variety of social networks. You also can share The Greater IBM Connection with your networks by posting a link to the community and using the hashtags #greateribm or #ibmalumni in your posts.
1. LinkedIn: Join the LinkedIn group to participate in the latest discussions and to connect with your fellow Greater IBMers. The Greater IBM Connection is one of the largest corporate networking groups on LinkedIn with an active membership and daily discussions on various business topics.
2. Blog: Follow the blog (greateribm.wordpress.com) to keep up with the latest news, emerging trends, thought leadership, and career advice. Members who follow the blog can choose to receive daily or weekly digests. Non-English speaking members also can view the blog in their language here.
3. Facebook: Like the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/GreaterIBM) to keep up with interesting tidbits and facts about IBM and Greater IBMers, and to receive the latest photos and infographics.
4. Twitter: Follow the Twitter handle @Greater_IBM to keep up with the latest news and posts from The Greater IBM Connection as well as other IBM communities and news feeds.
5. Portal: See what your fellow Greater IBMers are talking about around the Web through the portal’s feeds and member blogs. To search for feeds by keyword, you can either click on the keywords in the Topics area on the right or type your keyword into the search box and click Filter to filter the feeds by your keyword. (To learn more about how to add your own blogs and Twitter feeds to the portal, see ‘3. What is the IBM ID and do I need it?’ on the FAQ).
6. Other/Geo-Specific: For more information on local communities, or to start one of your own, see the Local Connections section of the blog.