Continuous delivery of software-driven innovation
DevOps is an enterprise capability for continuous software delivery that enables organizations to seize market opportunities and reduce time to customer feedback.
By applying lean and agile principles across the software delivery lifecycle, DevOps helps organizations deliver a differentiated and engaging customer experience, achieve quicker time to value, and gain increased capacity to innovate.
Adoption paths: Where do you want to start?
The IBM DevOps solution works by engaging and aligning all participants in the software delivery lifecycle — business owners, architects, developers, testers, IT operations and production, even your end users — around a single, shared goal: sustained innovation, fueled by continuous delivery, and shaped by continuous feedback.
What are you working on today?
IBM will collaborate with you to understand your current situation, goals and constraints.
IBM will implement and pilot a DevOps model for your organization, providing best practices, expert advice and mentoring support.
IBM will provide customized adoption planning services, supporting implementation of transformational, enterprise solutions.
- DevOps for Dummies
- Your free guide to faster, continuous software delivery with DevOps
- IBV Study: Software innovation equals business success (PDF, 323KB)
- How effective software development and delivery drives competitive advantage
- DevOps: The IBM approach (PDF, 1.0MB)
- Continuous innovation, continuous delivery and continuous learning. Learn about the IBM DevOps approach