One week away: five tips and tricks for Think 2019
By Mary Reisert | 2 minute read | February 5, 2019
Today marks just one week from Think 2019! This is the first year we’ll be live from San Francisco, and we’re excited to bring you the latest in AI technology. Join us February 12-15, and hear from speakers such as Joe Montana, Tony Hawk, Danica Patrick and Chelsea Clinton.
What should you know as you begin making your schedule for Think? Here are 5 tips to help you get started:
1. Download the Think 2019 app to stay up-to-date on the latest with Think. The app has everything from the conference schedule, speaker bios and will send push-notifications to keep you in the know.
2. Check out the Data & Analytics campus to see IBM Watson technology live and in-person. From client stories across industries, to demos of solutions, to educational content about how Watson works and what it can do for your business.
3. Hear from IBM Watson executives, as they discuss the latest updates with Watson technology and how you can apply Watson to your business. See our previous blog post for the 5 must-attend IBM Watson sessions.
4. Become a Watson VIP to receive such perks as expert-led walk-throughs of Watson demos for VIPs only and an exclusive invitation to our VIP reception at the W hotel. Register today by entering DC19WATSNVIP into the field of the top of the page.
5. Next week, we will have a live blog that we will update in real-time with everything going on at Think. Stay tuned for the kickoff post!
There’s still time to snag your conference pass. Register today for Think 2019. See you next week in San Francisco!
Join us for Think 2019 in San Francisco, February 12-15.