PTFs for the new version IBM Navigator for i
First released September 2021
- The most recent PTF Service Packs (SPs) are listed at the top of this table.
- The Navigator for i PTFs are shipped in the HTTP group. It is recommended that you use the latest PTF group and also keep current on these PTF groups:
- Java group PTF
- Database Group PTF
- Performance Tools Group PTF
- See also the list of Installed Product requirements.
- Follow these Steps for applying PTFs
Approve date and link to details
|7.4 5770SS1 PTFs||
7.3 5770SS1 PTFs
|COMING SOON : 9/30/2021 - 2H PTF details||
COMING SOON: last week in Sept: SI76981
COMING SOON: last week in Sept: SI76982
Navigator PTF<- HTTP Group
<- Db2 Group
|COMING SOON: FIRST release of a brand new version of IBM Navigator for i|
Steps to apply IBM Navigator for i PTFs:
- > ENDTCPSVR SERVER(*IAS) INSTANCE(ADMIN1)
- Stop the MONITOR, one of two ways:
- Using the GUI
- Or using command line:
- > CALL PGM(QSYSDIR/QNAVMNSRV) PARM(*STOP)
2. Apply or remove the PTFs or group (immediate mode).
3. Start the ADMIN1 job with this command:
> STRTCPSVR SERVER(*IAS) INSTANCE(ADMIN1)
4. Refresh (or reload) your browser after you apply the IBM Navigator for i PTFs or HTTP group.
- A good place to do this is on the login panel. Select the Reload or Refresh icon on your browser before you log in:
15 September 2021