What is IBM Domino?
Reduce costs, raise productivity
Use less power, memory, storage, network bandwidth and fewer servers. Reduce administration with automated installations, policies and monitoring that free staff to focus on higher value tasks.
Boost performance, availability
Achieve and maintain high performance and availability with advanced clustering, replication, server fault recovery and automated diagnostic tools.
Help drive business results
Enable a range of workflow-driven and people-oriented applications that help business operations deliver improved outcomes.
Protect business assets
Control access, protect information and help ensure document authenticity.
Ease administration with the included Database Management Tool, NetWare Directory Services Monitor for UNIX, Quality of Service probe, Simplified Notes ID management through SAML and Single Sign-On.
Secure your system with included Secure Hash Algorithm 2 (SHA) support for encryption and Transport Layer Security (TLS) delivered by IBM and OAuth credential store to support embedded experiences.
IBM Domino features
- Built for business-focused, collaborative applications
- Advanced administration, management, monitoring and tuning
- Compression and single-copy attachment
- Flexible access and deployment, including mobile
- Critical security standards
- Integration with existing IBM and third-party applications