July 1, 2016 | Written by: Jim Puckett
Share this post:
Great News for IBM Docs 2.0 customers – We just released IBM Docs 2.0 CR1 !
This is available for Customers to download from IBM Fix Central.
What does 2.0 CR1 contain? excellent question.
With this update we are delivering:
- Docs 2.0 iFix 001, 002, 003, 004, and 005
- New profile API is extended to show more user information in third-party integration.
- The administrator can disable downloading and printing files from a Docs editor through a configuration setting.
- Now you can quickly insert an image by dragging it from your local file system and dropping it into a document.
- Set Column Layout (single, two, or three ) by selecting Format > Columns.
- Now you can edit .xlsm file types.
- Area Protection: File owners and editors can further restrict who can edit individual cell ranges or sheets by using the Data > Protected Areas setting.
- You now can choose whether to hide or show grid lines by clicking View > Grid Lines.
- The localized formula name for Brazil is now supported.
- The Hyperlink formula now supports both URLs and cell ranges, in the current sheet or another sheet.
- View .xlsm file types.
- View template file types, including document templates (.dot, .dotx, and .ott), presentation templates (.pot, .potx, and .otp), and spreadsheet templates (.xlt, .xltx, and .ots).
Note: These viewer enhancements are available only in third-party integration environments.
- Support of Edge browser on Windows 10 and Safari 9
- Support of MS SQL Server 2008 R2
- Support of ISAM 8.0
See the Release Notes Here : http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21986010
As a reminder :
We delivered 3rd party integration with Docs 2.0, including Box