Operating systems

Linux – Industry standard, solutions tuned to the task

Linux on Power offers choice and flexibility to scale your business. With industry standard Linux from Canonical, Red Hat, SUSE, optimize your workloads for emerging business challenges.

AIX – The future of UNIX

AIX® exploits decades of IBM technology innovation and is designed to provide the highest level of performance, security and reliability of any UNIX operating system.

IBM i – A system designed for business

IBM i on IBM Power Systems™ is built for innovators, by innovators. Continuous availability, the latest security features, and easy integration with IoT, AI and Watson provide you with the insights that are integral to your organization.

IBM i is our platform of choice. Its reliability has had a great impact on production. It allows us 99% uptime with the other 1% being maintenance.

Architect, Fortune 500 Retail Company,

IBM Power Systems operating systems training courses

Choose the specific training course for the skill or certification you want to explore.

Management of the AIX and IBM i is easier than either HPUX or Solaris. The reliability of both AIX and IBM i OS is also higher than either HP or Sun/Oracle.

Systems Programmer, State & Local Government,

30 years of innovation and we’re just getting started

This year marks three decades of innovation and community on the IBM i operating system. Join us in celebrating the impact of strong customer-developer relationships and user groups around the world, meet the next generation of IBM i users and innovators, and see what’s in store for the next thirty years as we continue to support great strides on IBM i.

Call us at +44 870 539 0390 (UK) | +353 18811177 (Ireland) | Priority code: Power

Visit us:

Visit us: