Passport Advantage Online (PAO) for Customers is a secure Web-based tool that provides authorized users with access to Site-specific data and a wide array of tools to manage Passport Advantage transactions and account information.
Access privileges are managed by a Site Primary Contact. To request access, click Sign in, enter (or create) your IBM ID and PW, complete the Self-nomination form and submit. Once your access is approved, sign in PAO to:
Download software and request media -- allows you to download newly purchased software and updates to entitled software covered by Software Subscription and Support. You may also order physical media and set eNotification, download and media preferences:
Purchase and renewal -- allows you to purchase new licenses and renew your existing Software Subscription and Support and Term licenses
- Quotes -- view and order quotes prepared by your sales representative
- Popular Offerings catalog --view the top-selling IBM software products. The catalog functionality includes search by product description, search by product category and search by license type (e.g. License & Software Subscription and Support). You may purchase directly with IBM at Suggested Retail Price (SRP) or send your order to a Business Partner.
- Software Subscription and Support renewals --detail your coverage that is due for renewal and allows you to purchase through a Business Partner or directly with IBM at (SRP). Please note: this functionality is not yet available in all geographies. Please check with your local Passport Advantage representative for information in your regions
- Help -- obtain assistance with the purchase of new licenses or the renewal of existing licenses
Shopping cart -- allows you to view the contents of your shopping cart
- Saved shopping cart -- view the contents of shopping carts you have saved
- Order status -- view the status of orders placed in the last 30 days or view a specific order by entering the order reference number
Reporting -- generate reports of your account activity; these reports may be viewed online and/or downloaded
- Active entitlements -- search your active entitlements by entitlement type (e.g. purchased, renewed, allocated)
- Order history -- search orders placed by your sites; you may search by order type (e.g. purchased, renewed, allocated) or date
- Migration history -- search migrations completed by your sites; you may search by date
- Downloads history -- search downloads completed by your sites; you may search by date
Entitlements -- Proof of Entitlement (“PoE”) – the document in which IBM specifies an Eligible Product’s level of authorized use. The PoE, supported by Customer’s matching paid invoice or receipt, is evidence of Customer’s level of authorized use.
- View Proof of Entitlement Certification -- view PoE certificates for your Site's licenses
- View entitlement allocations -- view the current allocation of license entitlements for your site
- Update entitlement allocations -- update the current allocation of entitlements (Software Download, Media Requests, and/or Technical Support) for your site
- View entitlement inventory - view a summary report of the quantity of product entitlements for your Sites. The report can be exported or printed.
- Log and track deployed product entitlements - deployment tracking enables your Primary Contact and users authorized by the Primary Contact to log and track the number of deployed product entitlements for a given Site. Deployments may be initiated, changed or viewed via the Entitlement Allocations Report.
- Contact update -- enables you to keep your company's contact information accurate. Updating these contacts ensures that the correct person in your company receives information regarding Passport Advantage offerings
- Manage access -- enables primary and secondary contacts to grant additional users access to Passport Advantage
- Register for additional customer site -- if you are the primary contact for more than one Passport Advantage Online, use this tool to be authenticated for view access to each site.
contact your local eCustomer Care team.