Passport Advantage Online (PAO) for customers offers authorized users access a secure Web experience to manage their Passport Advantage accounts online.
New to Passport Advantage Online? Take a quick tour
If you are an authorized user, click the button below to sign in.
If you are NOT an authorized user, follow the steps listed below to request access.
Request Access to PAO
- Cick the "Customer sign in" button above
- Enter your IBM ID & PW, and click continue
- You'll be asked to complete a 'Self-nomination' form.
- Enter your Site number and a Business justification explaining why you need access. For example, I need to purchase software, renew S&S, download software, generate reports, or view proof of entitlements.
- If you do not know your Site number, reach out to your Sales organization for a copy of a recent Proof-of-Entitlement (PoE), invoice or sales order. All of these documents should include your PAO Site #.
- Your request for Passport Advantage Online [PAO] access will be forwarded to your Site's 'Primary Contact' for approval. You will be notified when your access request has been approved.
Note: Only individuals approved by the Site Passport Advantage Primary Contact (and his or her designated Secondary Contacts) may sign in to PAO.
Watch the Requesting Access to Passport Advantage Online video
PAO features and functions
Depending on your PAO privileges, you may sign in to Passport Advantage Online to:
- Download software and order software media
- Purchase new licenses
- Renew IBM Software Subscription and Support and extensions for fixed term licenses
- View saved shopping carts, order status and check out
- View contact details, add, change or delete users and user privileges
- View Proof of Entitlement certificates, entitlement allocations, inventory and deployments
- Subscribe to eNotifications to receive automatic notification when new software upgrades that match your preferences and entitlement become available
- View downloaded software, media order history, entitled software, migration history, purchase history and active renewal quotes reports at the Enterprise or Site level.