The IBM Online Privacy Statement applies to IBM's and our affiliates' Web sites that link to the Statement. Below are some of the highlights of the Statement.
- We collect your personal information for various purposes, such as processing your order, corresponding with you, providing you with a subscription or in connection with a job application.
- We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
- In addition, we may also collect information relating to your use of our Web sites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- To support products or services you have obtained from us.
- By IBM and selected organizations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- To personalize your experience while you are on our sites, make navigation easier, and for Web site usage statistics.
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
To find out more about our privacy practices, see the IBM Online Privacy Statement.
How to contact us
Questions about this Statement or about IBM's handling of your information may be sent to:
IBM's Corporate Privacy Office
1 New Orchard Road
Armonk, NY 10540
If you do not want to receive future marketing communications from IBM, including subscriptions, please send an email to NETSUPP@us.ibm.com.