- Gather diagnostic data.
- Compress data
If you are transferring files to IBM support, you need to follow the following naming conventions except if you are transferring files to ECuRep via HTTPS directly. Consider using the upload option integrated in My Support.
- File naming convention for My Support case:
- File naming convention for ReTAIN PMR:
- File naming convention for RCMS tickets:
- File naming convention for CROSS tickets:
- Send data
- Send data to IBM using the most appropriate method.
- Your IBM SSR will inform you what directory to use.
06 January 2021