- Gather diagnostic data
- Compress data
- Send data
- Send data to IBM by using the most appropriate method.
- Your IBM SSR informs you what directory to use.
If you are transferring files to IBM support, you need to follow the following naming conventions except if you are transferring files to ECuRep via HTTPS directly. Consider leveraging the upload option integrated in My Support.
File naming convention for My Support case:
- Legacy system support formats:
- File naming convention for ReTAIN PMR:
- File naming convention for RCMS tickets:
- File naming convention for CROSS or OCPM tickets:
29 November 2021