Expand the section below to see what’s new and available for download from Passport Advantage Online.
See what's new
Scroll the entire list to view WW English announcement letters or use the alpha navigator or ‘Control F’ to search for specific products.
Click the announcement letter links to see what's new in the latest versions or releases of your IBM software.
IBM Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management V1.1 delivers secure automated operations and intelligent insight for events, applications, infrastructure, and multicluster management for applications in on-premises environments or in the cloud
IBM Data Replication for Availability V1.2, formerly known as IBM Data Replication for Db2 Continuous Availability, extends near real-time data synchronization to include Db2 databases, with continued support for IBM Db2 Warehouse and IBM Integrated Analytics Systems
IBM Maximo Workforce Assistant Solutions SaaS, formerly known as IBM Maximo Equipment Maintenance Assistant SaaS, provides cognitive capabilities with critical asset maintenance processes for improved operational efficiency and asset reliability; IBM Maximo Workforce Assistant Solutions On-Premises offers AI capabilities to IBM Cloud Pak for Data platform
IBM MQ for Multiplatforms V9.1.3: Revised technical information - The IBM Cloud™ Pak container image for MQ Advanced V9.1.3 supports improved deployment options for high availability. Improved resiliency in Kubernetes environments can be achieved by configuring (a) A multi-instance queue manager by using active and standby Pods (b) Single resilient queue manger with Kubernetes monitoring the queue manager nodes for availability
IBM Watson Assistant for IBM Cloud Pak for Data, V1.3 integrates virtual assistant building tools with containerized application development platform, and extends subscription options with entry-level plan for support of 5,000 users
View recent announcement letters by geo
Use search to look for software announcements based on dates, location and language.*
For best search results
- Use the top ‘Date range’ drop down
- Next, enter a product name in the first search field. You have the option to search in entire documents, title, letter #, product or document #
Note: Leave the first search field blank to search for all announcements within your chosen date range.
- Narrow results using the next three fields to select
- Software announcements
- Your Geo and country*
- Your preferred language*
*Note: not all announcements letters are translated and localized.
- Upgrade: Use your IBM Software Subscription and Support (S&S) benefits to download new versions and releases of your licensed software.
Take advantage of the new and enhanced functionality to add integrated data analytics and cognitive capabilities, enable cloud connectivity and improve performance and security. Learn how
Watch the upgrade your IBM Software with IBM Software Subscription and Support video
- Stay up to date: Sign in to Passport Advantage Online. Go to Software Download and Media Access (SDMA). Set your preferred Download and eNotification preferences to receive emails from IBM when updates are available for your preferred software products.
Note: to take advantage of eNotifications, you will need an IBM ID and password and access to Passport Advantage Online. Go to Passport Advantage Online to learn how to request access.
- Make sure you know when a version or release of your installed software is approaching end of support Learn how