Think Summit Brussels is over for 2019. We hope to welcome you back in 2020.
Would you like to download the presentations you liked ? You can do so here
Think Campus: Focus on the topics you care most about
Explore specific topics and business solutions in the areas of data and AI, cloud and infrastructure, security and resiliency. The Think Campuses will cover a variety of activities including case study and technical presentations, debate sessions, educational demonstrations, networking, and expert talks.
All for you to explore the insights, ideas and innovations in technology developments and how these help solve business and societal challenges in a constant changing environment.
Data & AI
Unlock the value of your data and put smart to work with AI.
- Modernize your data usage and make it ready for an AI and multi-cloud world
- Build, train, and deploy AI models at scale based on open technologies
- Operationalize your AI-driven insights and business processes with trust and transparency
- Generate new business models and make more informed, real-time decisions with IoT connectivity and cognitive analytics
Cloud & Infrastructure
Optimize your infrastructure with faster, smarter platforms and services.
- Discover why thousands of organizations across 20 industries trust IBM as a faster, more secure journey to cloud
- Purpose-built infrastructure, to provide the performance, agility, and security that you can count on for today’s multi-cloud environments
Security & Resiliency
Build trust and resiliency with the biggest advances in cybersecurity at work.
- Client stories and lessons learned from experts, standing by to answer all your toughest questions
- Learn how you win the cybersecurity game by preparing today for the threats of tomorrow
Hands-on experience of innovative technologies
Are you a developer or would you like to experience how it is to be one? Join one of the quick labs and get a free T-shirt!
At Think Brussels you've the chance to code your own application in only 20 minutes. It's your opportunity to experience hands-on how it is to work with one of the latest technologies. Choose from one of the topics below, like #AI #CloudNativeJava #MachineLearning or #QuantumComputing. No prereq needed, just bring your own laptop or use one of ours. Join one of the quick labs and get a free T-shirt!
Have a go at developing a cloud-native microservice on a fully open source and open standards stack. Develop a microservice using the Eclipse MicroProfile programming model and deploy it to the Open Liberty server. Finally, build and run the application in a Docker container ready for deployment to your favourite cloud.
This lab will guide you in deploying the IBM IoT Platform starter service. You will learn how to define a sensor within the platform and simulate some sensor data which will then be used to create a dashboard for device monitoring.
This lab uses drone aerial images, Watson Studio and Watson Visual Recognition to survey wildfire damaged neighborhoods and identify burned homes and intact homes. You will learn to create a visual recognition model, classify images and test the model.
In this quick lab you will create your own assistant. After 20 minutes of coding your chatbot is ready to take coffee orders using IBM Watson Assistant. Enjoy your coffee!
How biased is your data? In this lab you will work with IBM AI Fairness 360, a comprehensive open-source toolkit of metrics and algorithms to check for and mitigate unwanted bias in AI, to help the community engender trust in AI.
Welcome to the world of quantum computing. This lab gives you an introduction to this new way of computing. Learn and experiment by creating quantum circuits and run them on an IBM quantum simulator or on a real IBM Q quantum computer.
Are you wondering what a quick lab is at who it is aimed at ? Check out the videos explaining you everything:
IBM Client Center
Avenue du bourget/Bourgetlaan 42
Do you have questions or suggestions? Send us an email