What is IBM DITTO?
Work with physical tape and disk records, punched cards, sequential data, VSAM data, DDR backup tape of CMS minidisks, library members under VSE, REXX stem variables, print output and user storage.
Use z/OS devices supported in MVS/ESA, IBM z/OS®, VSE/ESA or VM/ESA. Supports tape encryption for 3592-E05 Encryption-capable devices, for DITTO/ESA for VSE in interactive mode.
Run full screen, line, command and batch. Choose from a range of help options. Improve error-handling with full messaging capabilities. Compatible with previous DITTO versions.
With Data Interfile Transfer, Testing and Operations you can
- Use full-screen browse functions
- Find and view data without changing it
- Change and update data
- Create new data and rename entities
- Copy, print and erase data
- Use lists of data sets, members or objects
- Position, compare, initialize and erase tapes
- Query or change your processing environment