SAP on IBM i development teams at both SAP and IBM have collaborated to deliver SAP solutions on IBM i for over 25 years.
Topical information, upcoming events, useful web links, and helpful contacts are included in the following content.
- IBM i 7.4 is supported and recommended. View the IBM i 7.4 PTF list.
- IBM i 7.3 is supported. View the IBM i 7.3 PTF list.
- IBM i 7.2 is supported until April 30th, 2021. View the IBM i 7.2 PTF list.
- IBM i 7.1 normal support is ended but extended support is available. View the IBM i 7.1 PTF list.
- IBM i Preventative Service Planning Roadmap
- IBM i Fix central
Sizing and Workload analysis with IBM Insight
SAP on IBM i Newsletter
- Selected Technical topics
- SAP on IBM i - SAP Software Update Manager Behaviors and Insights
- SAP ABAP Core Data Services - Best Practice Guide
- Exploit Storage Resources for SAP on IBM i
- SAP on IBM i SSD and Flash Usage Recommendations
- ASCII Runtime - QADRT - used for SAP RFC programming
- IBM PowerHA SystemMirror for i - Preparation (Volume 1 of 4)
- IBM PowerHA SystemMirror for i - Using DS8000 (Volume 2 of 4)
- IBM PowerHA SystemMirror for i - Using IBM Storwize (Volume 3 of 4)
- IBM PowerHA SystemMirror for i - Using Geographic Mirroring (Volume 4 of 4)
- SAP Applications on IBM PowerVM - IBM Redbooks for Power, not exclusively about IBM i
- Using SAP Business Objects and IBM i - See pdf file in Attachments section.
- Past SAP on IBM i Summit and Webinar presentations
04 January 2021