The SAP and IBM development teams collaborate to deliver SAP solutions on IBM i, doing so for the past 25 years.
Topical information, upcoming events, useful web links, and helpful contacts are included in the following content.
- IBM i 7.4 is supported and recommended. View the IBM i 7.4 PTF list.
- IBM i 7.3 is supported. View the IBM i 7.3 PTF list.
- IBM i 7.2 extended support started 1 May 2021. View the IBM i 7.2 PTF list.
- IBM i 7.1 extended support is still available. View the IBM i 7.1 PTF list.
- IBM i Preventive Service Planning Roadmap
- IBM i Fix central
Sizing and Workload analysis
SAP on IBM i Newsletter
- Selected Technical topics
- SAP on IBM i - SAP Software Update Manager Behaviors and Insights
- SAP ABAP Core Data Services - Best Practice Guide
- Exploit Storage Resources for SAP on IBM i
- SAP on IBM i SSD and Flash Usage Recommendations
- ASCII Runtime - QADRT - used for SAP RFC programming
- IBM PowerHA SystemMirror for i - Preparation (Volume 1 of 4)
- IBM PowerHA SystemMirror for i - Using DS8000 (Volume 2 of 4)
- IBM PowerHA SystemMirror for i - Using IBM Storwize (Volume 3 of 4)
- IBM PowerHA SystemMirror for i - Using Geographic Mirroring (Volume 4 of 4)
- SAP Applications on IBM PowerVM IBM Redbooks for Power, not exclusively about IBM i
- Using SAP Business Objects and IBM i - See pdf file in Attachments section.
- Past SAP on IBM i Summit and Webinar presentations
12 October 2021