Available for selected IBM Software Programs, Subscription Licenses offer you the flexibility to ‘use’ licensed software and receive S&S for a specified term.
- Align with industry-wide subscription-based licensing models
- Offer Term flexibility from 12 to 60 months with a minimum term of 12 months
- May not be terminated before the end of a Subscription term
- Provide flexibility at end of term to renew, resize, switch offerings, or terminate
Beginning on 4 February 2021, Client is required to agree to Subscription License Attachment terms available @ www.ibm.com/terms/paa
- The new Subscription License Attachment will NOT require a signature for each Passport Advantage order. Once the Primary Contact for the Passport Advantage Originating Site signs the Attachment, the Attachment will apply to all subsequent orders.
- Passport Advantage Express orders will still require a signed Subscription License Attachment with each order since Passport Advantage Express is transaction-based (with no reference to any other prior or future orders).
The Subscription License Attachment will govern initial and subsequent purchases of IBM software Programs under the Subscription License licensing model. Note: ELA Clients, both Commercial & Federal/Public, will work through their IBM Dealmaker