How messaging platforms can help your classroom
Messaging platforms like Cisco Webex Teams can help remote classrooms—similar to how they support remote and globally distributed teams at IBM.
Messaging platforms enable students and teachers to:
- Chat, share information and answer questions with the entire class, small groups or individually
- Share files and resources with the class
- Hold multiple, topic-based conversations within a single class
- Better align with the way students already converse digitally
- Use emoji reactions for quick responses and engagement
These tools also integrate with other collaboration solutions (e.g., video conferencing, voice calls, file sharing).