Customer Centre capabilities
If you are an active leasing customer of IBM Global Financing, you can create your Customer Centre account at any time by reaching out to your representative.
Customer Centre comprises three modules — delivery confirmation, lease management and end-of-lease, which aggregates your asset information into one simple tool. You can use each module individually or in any combination that best suits you:
- Electronic management of delivery confirmation documents
- Accept, sign, edit, review, send out for signature
- Customize and download your documents
- Currently available in the United States only
- Manage your financed assets during your lease.
- Estimate payment forecasts
- Create and customize financed item reports
- Query, download, and create asset and invoice reports Manage leased assets globally
- Easily manage the end of your lease
- View your end-of-lease choices
- Create customized end-of-lease reports to weigh your options
- Electronically execute your decisions
- Currently available in the United States, Canada and Germany.
Learn how to use the Customer Centre tool
Customer Centre features a full spectrum of powerful lease management functions that you can explore in the video tutorials below.
If you don't have the Macromedia Flash player, please download it.
Delivery confirmation module tutorials
Lease management module tutorials
End-of-lease module tutorials
Just need to manage end of lease?
Learning Series function - IBM End of Lease Centre
If you don't need the full functionality of our Customer Centre, the IBM End of Lease Centre provides automated self-service end of lease notification and communications.
Log into IBM End of Lease Centre as a guest or registered user using an access number.