Get hands-on experience with IBM OpenPages, no installation required.
In the trial, you can:
• Get direct access to Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence (TRRI)** Data Feed and API to gather, monitor and analyze regulatory data to meet the demands of a rapidly changing environment
• Prioritize regulatory alerts for review and ongoing action, allowing organizations to focus on analysis instead of monitoring
• Enjoy the unsurpassed breadth, depth and quality of regulatory intelligence with targeted news, analysis, and practical guidance from a global team of regulatory experts and journalists
• Share information easily across the organization with enhanced reporting
• Build rules to auto-generate regulatory change workflows and assign them to a subject matter expert (SME)
Note: An IBM representative will get back to you shortly on next steps.
*IBM is providing this trial edition of IBM OpenPages Regulatory Compliance Management in conjunction with Thomson Reuters providing the regulatory content data feed to qualifying organizations. It is provided to qualifying organizations without any obligation on your organization to purchase any product or service from IBM or Thomson Reuters.
**Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence Data
This Trial Cloud Service provides Client with access to a limited set of Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence data ("TR Content"). By using this Trial Cloud Service, the Thomson Reuters General Terms and Conditions, available at (https://static.legalsolutions.thomsonreuters.com/static/ThomsonReuters-General-Terms-Conditions.pdf) will apply to Client's use of the TR Content.