What is Rational Test Workbench?
IBM also provides a new bundled offering under a new consumption model that changes the way you can use and deploy DevOps software. The new offering helps simplify your planning for adoption and growth of critical IBM DevOps products. Read more in the solution brief below.
Reduce error-prone, manual testing.
Automate all types of tests -- traditional functional/regression, mobile and integration technology, performance and scalability.
Simplify the team's user experience.
Fully-integrated authoring environment provides a consistent user experience across a variety of domains.
Find defects when they cost less to fix.
Don't wait for everything to be available to start testing, create virtual components and start testing right away.
Work with your current tools.
Integrate with a variety of open source and non-IBM tools to create test scenarios that include Selenium tests and span mobile, web, and traditional desktop apps.
Integrate with IBM Rational Quality Manager to improve the return of test efforts, pairing comprehensive test automation with end-to-end quality management.
- Simplify test creation with testing and code-free authoring
- Script-less, visual performance test and workload models
- Continuous integration testing
- Emulate workloads accurately with realistic user scenarios
- Extensibility and support for standards and protocols
- Flexible pricing and deployment