IBM Enterprise Support and Preferred Care options for IBM Cloud services
IBM Cloud services include Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) models.
- Click to learn the difference between these models
- Click to explore the vast array of available IBM Cloud services
Whether you are deploying virtual servers using infrastructure services, starting your data integration project using platform services, or preparing to build cognitive apps using IBM Watson services, your IBM Cloud services are backed by an integrated support process.
We provide multiple support options for you across all IBM Cloud services models. Find our comprehensive coverage below for IBM Cloud services subscriptions or pay-as-you-go accounts. For IBM Cloud SaaS apps, click here.
|Enterprise Support options||Client need||Features||Case Severity Response Goal † *||Fee|
|Basic business protection, non-critical care||
||N/A||Included with IBM Cloud services subscriptions or pay-as-you-go accounts|
|Strong business protection, for production workloads||
Starting at $200 per month
|Preferred Care options||Client need||Features||Case Severity Response Goal † *||Fee|
|Ultimate proactive business protection, for mission critical workloads||
||Starting at $10,000 per month|
† Review the Severity Descriptions guidelines for business impact associated to each severity level. Response Goals are intended to describe IBM's goals only, and do not represent a guarantee of performance.
Some IBM Cloud services implementations may also introduce a Client Success Manager (CSM) to help you adopt, nurture, and grow your investment. They will work closely with your support professionals (and account managers with select Preferred Care offerings) to help clear hurdles for the success of your Cloud services.
Click to learn more about IBM Cloud support .
- If you are a client in the United States looking for tighter security with your support interactions, review our US Secure Support page.
- If you require a support solution across multiple vendors, review our Multivendor Support page.
- If you are a developer looking for help to code your applications, see IBM Support for Developers for available options.