|File link||File size||File description|
The migration toolkit provides Eclipse-based tools for WebSphere migration scenarios including Cloud migration, WebSphere version to version migration including WAS Liberty, and migration from third-party application servers.
The migration toolkit provides a rich set of tools that help you migrate applications from traditional WebSphere to Liberty, between versions of WebSphere Application Server traditonal, from third-party application servers, and to cloud platforms such as Kubernetes, cloud hosted virtual machines, and Liberty for Java on IBM Cloud. The following tools are provided:
- Cloud Migration Tool
- WebSphere Version to Version Application Migration Tool
- Apache Tomcat to WebSphere Application Migration Tool
- JBoss to WebSphere Application Migration Tool
- Oracle to WebSphere Application Migration Tool
- WebLogic to WebSphere Application Migration Tool
- Apache Tomcat to Liberty Configuration Migration Tool
- If you don’t already have Eclipse, install Eclipse IDE for Enterprise Java Developers ( 2020-06 ).
- To install the migration toolkit, use one of the following methods:
- Drag this install icon onto the title bar of Eclipse IDE for Enterprise Java Developers v4.7 or higher.
- From Eclipse, select Help > Install New Software, then click Add to add the repository Location URL:
- From Eclipse, select Help > Install New Software, then click Add and point to the archive that you can download from the HTTPS link below.
- Choose the migration features you want to install and continue.
- Download the documentation PDF file. (Additional languages are packaged in the tool download file.)
- Video: Demo
- WebSphere Migration Knowledge Collection: Migrating to Liberty
20 November 2020