Detailed System Requirements (DSR) are available through the Software Product Compatibility Reports (SPCR) web site. The requirements contain the supported operating system requirements, hardware requirements, software requirements, and other related information for a product. From this document you can select the DSR for supported releases of CICS Transaction Server (CICS TS) and CICS TS for z/VSE. You can also follow the instructions provided to view DSRs for other products.
Note that your entitlement to support, if any, is dependent upon your license or maintenance agreements for CICS and is limited to your use of this relevant prerequisite with a supported CICS product.
Click on one of the following links to see the Detailed System Requirements for CICS TS:
- Go to the Software Product Compatibility report page
- Click on Create a report under "Detailed System Requirements" in the "In-depth reports" section
- Enter a "Full or partial product name" like "CICS Performance Analyzer" and click on the search icon
- Select the product from the search results
- Select the version from the drop down
- Click Submit
CICS/TS CICS TS CICS Transaction Server CICS/VSE CICS VSE z/VSE
16 June 2020