Use the IBM Monitoring and Diagnostics Tools to monitor Java™ applications, and to gather and analyze data from those applications, to help diagnose problems and tune runtime processes.
Monitors the status of a running application to help you to:
- Optimize application performance
- Improve application stability and uptime
- Reduce system resource usage
- Reduce the time to resolve problems
- Drive down development and maintenance costs
The Health Center Agent is packaged with the IBM Developer Kit.
Get started by downloading the Health Center client.
Garbage Collection and Memory Visualizer
Analyzes output from garbage collection logs to:
- Visualize the memory usage and garbage collection activity of your application
- Provide recommendations for tuning your application
Post Mortem analysis tools
IBM Extensions for Memory Analyzer
Helps debug problems by:
- Providing additional features on top of Eclipse Memory Analyzer
- Leveraging knowledge of specific IBM software products
IBM Diagnostic Tool Framework for Java
The Diagnostic Tool Framework for Java (DTFJ) is a Java application programming interface (API) that can be used to build Java diagnostics tools.