Note that Health Center is packaged with, and supported on, versions of the IBM Developer Kit up to version 8 and IBM Semeru Certified Edition on z/OS. Health Center is not currently available in the IBM Semeru Runtimes for platforms other than z/OS.
Monitors the status of a running application to help you to:
- Optimize application performance
- Improve application stability and uptime
- Reduce system resource usage
- Reduce the time to resolve problems
- Drive down development and maintenance costs
Get started by downloading the Health Center client.
Garbage Collection and Memory Visualizer
Note that GCMV is available as is. There is no further support or future development.
Analyzes output from garbage collection logs to:
- Visualize the memory usage and garbage collection activity of your application
- Provide recommendations for tuning your application
Post Mortem analysis tools
IBM Diagnostic Tool Framework for Java
The Diagnostic Tool Framework for Java (DTFJ) is a Java application programming interface (API) that can be used to build Java diagnostics tools.
IBM SDK, Java Technology Edition, version 8 includes DTFJ, which is part of the Eclipse OpenJ9 VM.