This document contains a complete listing of Debug Tool Plug-in fixes with the most recent fix at the top.
- Visit the IBM Support Portal to configure your support portal experience and review FAQs, lists of known problems, fixes, and a wealth of important support information.
- Visit developerWorks to access an online collection of tutorials, sample code, standards, forums and other resources provided by experts at IBM to assist software developers using Rational tools including access to the IBM RFE Community.
- Visit the Jazz Community if you use a Rational product created using the Jazz platform to interact directly with the Jazz development team and other community members, download product trials and betas and track development progress.
Helpful Hints For Obtaining Technical Assistance:
Before you contact IBM Software Support, gather the background information that you need to describe the problem. When you describe a problem to an IBM software support specialist, be as specific as possible and include all relevant background information so that the specialist can help you solve the problem efficiently. To save time, know the answers to these questions:
- What software versions were you running when the problem occurred?
- Do you have logs, traces, or messages that are related to the problem?
- Can you reproduce the problem? If so, what steps do you take to reproduce it?
- Is there a workaround for the problem? If so, be prepared to describe the workaround.
If you have helpful information to diagnose or identify the problem on your system, you can provide this data by following the instructions to exchange information with IBM Technical Support .
Table of Contents:
|PI74412||DTSP PLUGIN IS WRITING DATA TO THE INSTALL DIRECTORY|
|PI71839||INCORRECT COLORING OF STATEMENTS IN DT CC PLUG IN REPORTS|
|PI76130||DEBUG TOOL UPDATE TO A NEW DTSP SERVER PROFILE FAILS TO UPDATE THE HOST SERVER PROFILE DATASET|
Table of Contents:
|PH09913||SSL DTCN connections to CICS regions fail with a certificate chaining error.|
14 June 2019