Check the instructions and learn how to get started with IBM Application Discovery and Delivery Intelligence for IBM Z (IBM ADDI) based on your needs.
IBM Application Discovery for IBM Z (IBM AD) is an Eclipse-based static code analysis solution that fast-tracks the discovery and analysis phases of System z®/Enterprise Software work. It is used for application understanding and provides visualization of dependencies, flows, usage, and impacts.
- Access the software
For details about downloading the product and getting license keys and activation kits, see the IBM Support Licensing page. If you are downloading your software from Passport Advantage, follow the instructions at https://www.ibm.com/software/passportadvantage/.
- Evaluate the hardware and system configuration
Check the detailed system requirements introduced in the Prerequisites section.
- Installing or upgrading
To configure IBM AD components, follow the instructions in the Configuring section.
IBM Wazi Analyze
IBM Wazi Analyze is a containerized component that creates rapid, graphical analysis in an installation-free and configuration-free web UI. With Wazi Analyze, developers can discover the relationships among their z/OS application artifacts and quickly understand the impact of the changes to make.
- To quickly get started with Wazi Analyze and explore its key features, see Checklist for getting started.
- If an earlier version of Wazi Analyze is installed, follow the instructions in Migrating to a newer version to migrate.
- For a complete user guide of Wazi Analyze, see IBM Wazi Analyze User Guide.
- Log on to Passport Advantage®.
- Select Software Downloads and Media Access.
- Select Program offering and agreement number, and click Continue.
- Enter the part description or part number, and click Finder.
- Optionally, you can click the alphabetical order list to display and view the product by name.
- Select All Operating Systems in the Operating system field, and All Languages in the Languages field. Then, click Go.
- Verify the e-assemblies that you want to download with the list in this table.
|Part Name||Component name||Part number||Image classification||File name|
|1||IBM® Wazi Analyze 2.2.0 Linux® Multilingual||Analyze||M0D0FML||Required||
|2||IBM Wazi Analyze 2.2.0 zLinux Multilingual||Analyze||M0D0GML||Required||
|3||IBM Wazi Analyze 2.2.0 Quick Start Guide||Analyze||M0D0DML||Required||
|4||z/OS Discovery Library Adapter||z/OS Discovery Library Adapter||CC79FML||Required||
|5||IBM Z Resource Discovery Data Service 1.2 Linux Multilingual||IBM Z Resource Discovery Data Service||M0591ML||Required||
|6||IBM Z Resource Discovery Data Service 1.2 zLinux Multilingual||IBM Z Resource Discovery Data Service||M0592ML||Required||