TXSeries for Multiplatforms is a distributed CICS transaction processor for mixed language applications.
IBM TXSeries for Multiplatforms V7.1 delivers simplified interoperability with IBM CICS Transaction Server, improved system resilience, problem determination, and application development tooling.
* Robust and extensible distributed transaction processing platform for deploying CICS applications written in C, C++, COBOL and PL/I.
* Widely used for integrating data and applications between distributed solutions and enterprise systems such as CICS and IMS.
* Reuse existing CICS applications and application programming skill sets in your organization consistent with corporate distributed platform policy.
* Develop, test and diagnose CICS applications using COBOL, PL/I, C, and C++ for deployment to CICS Transaction Server for z/OS.
* TXSeries for Multiplatforms V7.1 delivers significant enhancements in integration and connectivity through containers and channels and TCP/IP based interoperability between CICS regions, and further improvements to system resilience, application development and problem determination tooling, Web administration console, and installation.