The IBM Champion program recognizes IT professionals and business leaders in the IBM community who demonstrate extraordinary support and advocacy for our IBM Analytics* communities and solutions. Nominations for the 2016 IBM Champion program are open to clients, business partners and consultants worldwide and will be accepted through Friday, 15 January, 2016. Candidates may be nominated by another individual or they may self-nominate. Nominate yourself or someone you know now at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/IBMChampion2016
IBM Champion program Guidelines:
The IBM Champion program requires IBM advocacy and influence outside one's own organization or customer engagements specific to IBM Analytics products and solutions. We also seek individuals that have significant contributions in at least 2-3 areas as defined below.
- USER GROUP RESPONSIBILITIES - Board member of a worldwide or local user group; OR Volunteer for user group committees or teams to support user group initiatives or conferences
- SOCIAL CONTRIBUTIONS - Blog regularly (at least 2 times a month, 4 is recommended); OR Tweet regularly (recommend daily); OR Create/deliver related videos, podcasts or webcasts (4 recommended)
- CONTENT AUTHOR - Author & publish articles (recommend at least 4), white-papers (recommend at least 2), OR books.
- COMMUNITY FORUM CONTRIBUTIONS - regularly share your expertise with others by responding to questions on community forums (3-4 times a week)
- SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS - Speak at several IBM, User group or IT industry events per year (3-4 recommended)
- CUSTOMER REFERENCE ENGAGEMENTS - Engage with IBM to develop a customer success story and/or video based on successes at your own company; OR Engage with IBM to act as a customer reference with multiple IBM prospects/clients (in person or via phone)
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT - Active participant, providing feedback to IBM in Customer Advisory Councils or Beta programs
* IBM Analytics includes products and solutions from data management, data warehousing, information integration, information governance, business intelligence, predictive analytics, prescriptive analytics, cloud data services, watson analytics, stream computing and enterprise content management