Abstract: Drop in for an introduction to the newest features IBM Cloud Object Storage including a File Access Demonstration
IBM Cloud Object Storage offers clients the ability to securely store massive amounts of data. We will learn about the latest features and functionality that have been implemented on the IBM Cloud Object Storage platform. We will provide a brief overview of the product, followed by a closer look at recent developments.
* Manager User Interface Design Updates
* New OS RBAC controls for local accounts
* Vault Scalability Support > 1K vaults
* Event Based Retention for Retention Enabled Vaults.
* IBM COS File Access v1.7.1 overview and demo
Audience – Clients, IBM Business Partners and IBMers
Date: May 30, 2019
Time: 12:00pm New York, 5:00p.m. London, 6:00p.m. Paris, 17:00:00 GMT
Duration: 90 minutes
After registering you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the Webinar.