IIDR 22.214.171.124-5045 for all LUW engines is available on FixCentral.
IIDR 126.96.36.199-5045 for Db2 LUW
JR58470 ROW FILTERING FAILS WHEN BIGINT DATATYPE USED WITH LARGE NUMBER GREATER THAN 10 DIGITS
IIDR 188.8.131.52-5045 for Kafka
* Now supports Kafka custom operation processors
* You can write audit records in comma-separated values (CSV) format by using the KcopLiveAuditSingleRowIntegrated Kafka custom operation processor.
* You can write records in JSON format by using the KcopJsonFormatIntegrated Kafka custom operation processor. No schema registry required!
* You can specify topic names and set up mappings between multiple source tables and target topics by using the KcopTopicMappingIntegrated Kafka custom operation processor.
* The KcopMultiRowAvroLiveAuditIntegrated Kafka custom operation processor can write audit records in Avro format and register the schema in a Confluent schema registry or a Hortonworks Schema Registry Service that uses its Confluent emulation mode.
* You can develop a user-defined Kafka custom operation processor to suit your needs using the samples provided.
* Videos are available on DeveloperWorks
* Documentation is available on IBM Knowledge Center
The builds can be found on FixCentral using this link: